Year founded: 1973
Mission: To provide the best possible care to our patients and community, including people whose economic, social or cultural conditions might otherwise prevent them from accessing health care.
Key focus areas: Affordable and accessible health care for all
- Primary care for all ages: annual exams, screenings and treatment of illness, preventative care.
- Women’s Health: offers women of all ages care such as contraceptives, prenatal care visits, postpartum care for moms, pediatric care for newborns. They also offer breast cancer screenings, and education, screening and testing for sexually transmitted infections.
- Prenatal Care: Packard Health partners with The University of Michigan Department of Family Medicine to provide you with the best care team for your pregnancy. Services include: pregnancy testing, regular checkups and prenatal testing, laboratory services, nutritional counseling, parenting education, childbirth classes, delivery at UM Women’s Hospital, and more.
- Behavioral health care including: mental health evaluation and referral, brief solution focused therapy, psychiatry consultation, depression screening and case management, substance abuse assessment and referral, treatment of co-occurring disorders.
- Addiction treatment services: including medicated assisted treatment.
- Chronic disease management: working together with an RN care manager and RN nutritionist, Packard Health helps patients learn important self-management skills and home monitoring, medication management, diet and exercise. Packard Health can also assist with coordinating care with specialists.
- Care assistance including: insurance enrollment assistance, food assistance, medication assistance, and transportation assistance.
- Community Outreach Services including: a clinic at the Delonis Center serving homeless, pop-up vaccine clinics throughout the community in partnership with the Washtenaw County Health Department and other organizations.
Executive Director: Raymond Rion, MD
Address: 3 clinic locations, 1 administrative
- Packard Health Main – 2650 Carpenter Road, Ann Arbor MI 48108
- Packard Health West – 1915 Pauline Boulevard, Ann Arbor MI 48103
- Packard Health Ypsilanti – 200 Arnet Street, Suite 150, Ypsilanti MI 48198
- Packard Health Administrative Offices – 5200 Venture Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48108 (no patient appointments)
Web URL: https://packardhealth.org/