- This event has passed.
WHI Communications Committee
June 8, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The WHI Communications Committee is a group of communications professionals who are committed to promoting the work of WHI work groups and member organizations, as well as promotion community-based projects designed to improve health and health equity in Washtenaw County.
Current Communications Committee members include:
- Liz Conlin (co-chair), re:group, inc.
- Maria Alfonso (co-chair), NAMI-WC
- Beth Ann Hamilton, Washtenaw County Health Department
- Joanne Jarvi, Jewish Family Services of Ann Arbor
- Gregory Powers, Center for Health and Research Transformation (CHRT)
- Erin Spanier, Center for Health and Research Transformation (CHRT)
- Taryn Willis, Ypsilanti Community Schools
To learn more, email Erin Spanier, staff representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org.