Read the January 2022 newsletter online to learn about:
- The UNITE group’s community health investment plan, which outlines priority health issues for Washtenaw County;
- The launch of the WHI’s new website and timeline, reflecting on ten years of collaboration;
- Our vaccine infographic highlighting the importance of vaccination against the COVID-19 and flu “twindemic” this winter;
- An article in Concentrate that spotlights the WHI’s decade of impact;
- The WHI member spotlight on Manchester Community Resource Center;
- News of note to WHI members, such as Washtenaw County program helps Black residents win rightful ownership of inherited homes, by Jenn McKee at Concentrate;
- Grant opportunities, community resources, COVID-19 information, upcoming WHI meetings, and more.
Care about improving health, health equity, and health care for low-income, uninsured, underinsured, and underrepresented people and communities across Washtenaw County? Subscribe to our e-newsletter, follow us on Twitter, attend our meetings, volunteer your time. All are welcome.