Read the March 2022 newsletter online to learn about:
- The WHI’s priorities and guiding principles for this year, including new potential projects that align with one or more of its strategic areas;
- The new 24/7 hotline for substance use services in Washtenaw County, streamlining the access point for assessments, referrals, and general information;
- The opportunity for WHI members to share their input on ways to improve the collaborative’s community outreach and engagement strategies;
- A conversation with Ginny Creasman, medical center directors of the VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System, about how she got involved in veterans’ health, her proudest accomplishments, and biggest inspirations;
- The WHI member spotlight on the Regional Alliance for Healthy Schools;
- News of note to WHI members, such as Washtenaw County OKs $8M in COVID money targeted at groups serving hard-hit Ypsilanti area, by Lucas Smolcic Larson at MLive;
- Grant opportunities, community resources, COVID-19 information, upcoming WHI meetings, and more.
Care about improving health, health equity, and health care for low-income, uninsured, underinsured, and underrepresented people and communities across Washtenaw County? Subscribe to our e-newsletter, follow us on Twitter, attend our meetings, volunteer your time. All are welcome.