Read the May 2022 newsletter online to learn about:
- The recovery community organization that is helping Washtenaw County residents learn and heal,
- How ARPA funds are helping the Washtenaw County Health Department bring equity to the forefront of its work,
- Ypsilanti Community Schools and their dedication to developing mindful, engaged, and connected students,
- News of note to WHI members, such as “[Ann Arbor] City Council finalizes allocation of American Rescue Plan Act funds” by Riley Hodder at The Michigan Daily
- Grant opportunities, community resources, COVID-19 information, upcoming WHI meetings, and more.