Read the November 2022 newsletter online to learn about:
- The WHI’s new Vote for Health toolkit, which includes educational resources about the connection between health and voting and tools to help voters cast their ballot on November 8th,
- This year’s Opioid Summit, which addressed the range of subjects critical in fighting the harms associated with opioid and other substance use, including the intersection of social determinants of health and person-centered approaches to recovery,
- The WHI member spotlight on Packard Health,
- News of note to WHI members, such as “Mini-grants help Washtenaw County students lead school mental health awareness initiatives” by Rylee Barnsdale at Concentrate,
- Grant opportunities, community resources, COVID-19 information, upcoming WHI meetings, and more.