Read our December member organization spotlight, Home of New Vision.
Year founded: 1996
Mission: To create a community that is free from stigma towards substance use disorder by bridging the gap between addiction and recovery through education, advocacy, and awareness.
Key focus areas: Substance use disorder (SUD) treatment and recovery supports for people with SUD and their loved ones.
- Adolescent treatment: Individual counseling to youth ages 14-17 designed to assist them in ending alcohol and/or substance use and developing healthy coping skills.
- Assessment and referral program: Psychosocial diagnostic assessments and, if appropriate, referrals to treatment, education/prevention, legal, mental health, family, and medical services.
- Clinical services: Outpatient, individualized, long-term withdrawal and recovery services, individual and group therapy, residential treatment, integrated treatment, and specialty programs for pregnant and parenting women.
- Community engagement events: Social events with activities and food for people in the recovery community.
- Early intervention: Four programs designed to help individuals meet their goals.
- Engagement center: A short-term crisis center where people in crisis from a substance use disorder can come to stabilize and access things like meals and a shower while talking through their situation with caring staff and volunteers.
- Recovery housing: A safe, structured, and supported living environment that fosters personal, spiritual, and emotional growth.
- Recovery support services: Case management and recovery coaching support.
Chief Executive Officer: Glynis Anderson
Address: 3115 Professional Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Web URL: https://homeofnewvision.org/